Rosalind is currently an Edison Fellow at the British Library Sound Archive. Her publications include liner notes for Signum Records and articles for The Strad Magazine. Her feature Ševčík’s female students’ for The Strad is forthcoming in June 2019.
- ‘Ševčík’s female students’; The Strad (forthcoming: June 2019)
- Liner notes and artist note for Dvořák Quartets Nos. 5 and 12; Signum Records; (May 2019)
- ‘Postcard from Whittington’; The Strad (128/1527: July 2017)
- ‘Practice Diary’; The Strad (127/1511: March 2016)
- ‘Despite its growing reputation, we must still do more to promote the viola’; blog for The Strad (26th November 2014)